Moving on from a bad relationship is NOT easy.. but as we may say it, life must go on. Let this collection of Moving on quotes serve as an inspiration to heal your broken heart…
Moving On Quotes Collection
- In love it doesn’t matter who win or lose,
what matters is you know when to hold and when to let go…
- No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again – Buddha
- If you don’t have enough guts to move away from your pain, you’d always see yourself wallowing in sorrow and having pity on yourself.. If you want to be happy make it happen!
- Never say that someone completes you. We have to feel whole even when we’re by ourselves, for needing a certain someone is not love, but dependancy.. Wanting a person to become a part of your life is the best reason for having them. So rather than searching for someone who will complete you,wait for the one that will complement your completeness! (:
- Respect yourself. Don’t let anyone push you into something that is not you.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes, it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together
- Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes, it’s letting go
- You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. – Oprah Winfrey
- Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can’t prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you’re presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power. – Blaine Lee
- If someone you love hurts you, you cry a river, move on build a bridge, and get over it.
- Forgiveness and letting go are steps on our road back to happiness. – Anonymous.
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.
You are currently reading Quotes about Moving On page.
More moving on quotes will be added soon