Please send this Mother’s day quoptes and text messages to all the mothers out there. For all mothers, this is your day! Happy Mothers’ day!!
- Moms are not as physically strong as dads are… But if you happen to look at the hands that nurtured us from that 9 mos of us in their wombs up to where we are now, you’d see the strength that has sculpted a big part of ourselves… And if you happen to witness the flow of tears for all the pains that they have endured.. For all the hardships that they battled to defend us and keep us free from harm… Behind the fragile vulnerable looks of moms, a battle survivor stands tall for the people they love and and to keep that promise to protect for all times of their lives… Happy mothers’ day to all Mothers!
- A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, and it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.” ~ Helen Steiner Rice. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Did you ever notice that “MOM” spelled upside down is “WOW”? That’s because our Moms are amazing! So have an Amazing Happy Mothers Day to all Moms out there!
- You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there with me, I may not have always said it but thanks and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day means more than flowers and gifts, It means saying thank you and I love you. You are my mother, my friend, Today is your day! Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother’s work is never done. She works from morning until dawn, She spreads her love and keeps you warm. But only once a year we say Mother we wish you Happy Mothers Day!
- My mother was the making of me. She was so true and so sure of me, I felt that I had someone to live for , someone I must not disappoint. The memory of my mother will always be a blessing to me. ~Thomas Edison
- Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. – Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
- The heart of a home is a mother Whose love is warm and true, And home has always been “sweet home” With a wonderful mother like you!
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
- Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill.
You are currently reading Mother’s Day Quotes and Messages