In light of this glorious event, we would always want to share the blessings and happiness to our loved ones during this joyful season. What is an easy way to spread the word around? By sending them SMS messages. You could get Easter quotes from the internet, Bible passages and even your friends! Written below are some sample Easter quotations and quotes that you can send out to your friends and family.
Easter Quotations Collection
- The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent…universal distribution and of eternal duration. – Dr. Fred Barlow
- The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. – Robert Flatt
- The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in. – Peter Marshall
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, ‘Christ is risen,’ but ‘I shall rise.’ – Phillips Brooks
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing.- Albert Laighton
- Apart from the resurrection of Jesus, the eschatological orientation of the church appears as the spoke of a wheel without a hub. – Richard R. Niebuhr
- Christianity begins where religion ends…with the resurrection – Herbert Booth Smith
- God expects from men something more than at such times, and that it were much to be wished for the credit of their religion as well as the satisfaction of their conscience that their Easter devotions would in some measure come up to their Easter dress. – Robert South, Sermons
You are currently reading Easter Quotations
Looking for spiritual quotes? Search no more ‘coz you’re in the right place. Below is our collection of spiritual quotes and text messages that you can copy and send to your friends via text/sms or paste in your facebook or twitter accounts.
- God will never give you problems you can’t handle. So in times get rough. Just remember you’ll get through it.
- God is working in more ways than we ask him. He is doing more things for us than our faith could even imagine He makes all things beautiful. We are the living proof.
- God understand that we are not strong all the time. Sometimes all we can do is to rest on his arms as he takes us to the journey of life. With him we are safe.
- How faithful the Lord is? “I will not leave you until I have finished giving you EVERYTHING I promised you.” – Gen28:15 God Bless!
- The God we meet in GOOD TIMES is the same we meet in HARD TIMES. May the Lord REFRESH us and give us STRENGTH as we FACE new challenges EVERYDAY. Good Morning!
- God knows what’s best for us, so why should we complain… We always want the sunshine but He knows there must be rain… We love the sound of laughter and the merriment of cheer… but our hearts will lose their tenderness if we never shed a tear… God tests us not to punish is but to help us meet tomorrow… So whatever we are in trouble and everything goes wrong … It’s just God working on us to make our spirit strong…
More spiritual quotes
- Prayer is a perfume to our soul and a fragrance that pleases God. Wear your prayer everyday and let it freshen you anytime, anywhere you go.
- Praying for you is my way of saying… “You are special to me so I ask God to pour what is best for you and what will make you happy.” God loves you!
- God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer. – Mother Theresa
- Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us. – Socrates
- I believe in prayer. it’s the best way we have to draw strength from heaven. – Josephine Baker
- He prays best who love best. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- God is always above our thoughts, pains and desires. He sees our strivings and aims. Wonderfully He works out what’s best for the rest of our days.
- God always plan the best thing for us, sometimes we feel being left out, but actually God is saving the better one than what we actually asked for.
You are currently reading Spiritual Quotes page.
Looking for Christian quotes? Search no more ‘coz you’re in the right place. Below is our collection of Christian quotes and text messages that you can copy and send to your friends via text/sms or paste in your facebook or twitter accounts.
Christian Quotes collection
- Jesus will knock on the door of your heart today. Looking for a place to stay. The moment you see hi, let him in. Offer him the best room in your heart.
- The lord never fails to give us new blessings every time we wake up. Waking up alive and well. Is already a miracle and we owe it to him.
- I always remember people in my prayers, those special, those important, those I value, those I care for, those I think of and you’re one of them. God Bless!
- In all your way, may your day be in a shelter of the Lord, Blessed by his love, led by His light and kept by His grace. God Bless
- The shortest powerful name I know is GOD, the greatest abundant word I know is BLESS, and the person I wish all the best today is YOU.. GOD Bless
- Every second God remembers you. Every minute God misses you. Every hour God cares for you, Because everyday I ask God to take care of you. Be safe in God’s hands.
More Christian Quotes
- May God who hears each little prayer keep you safely in his care and makes the world around you bright as you walk daily in His Light.
- From God to You: My child, I hear your prayers…If I answer them, it’s because I am increasing your faith…If I delay them, it’s because I am increasing your patience, endurance and perseverance…
- If I do not answer them, wait…I have something better for you…The BEST is always for you… Good Morning
- Let’s pray before we start our day…dear Lord, I ask for your protection and care over my loved ones and myself. Send your guardian angels to protect us and lead us away from danger. Lord, help me recognize your intervention in my life, so I will never take you for granted. Amen. Share this beautiful prayer with everyone. Smile, it’s going to be a wonderful day. Good Morning! God Bless.
- It’s a new day! Speak with kindness, Act with humility and let God be ever present in your heart! May your day be filled with His love.
- God writes with a pen that never blots, speaks with a tounge that never slips, and acts with a hand that never fails…Trust Him, He knows best!
- God is the architect of life and He has a great plan for us. But we are still the engineers and we should construct our lives according to his plan.
- God is a friend who is close beside us. Anytime we’re feeling lost, His light will surely guide us, and anywhere we go, His love will always reach us.
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble – Psalms 46:1
- God is the one who knows the song in your heart and who sings it back to you when you ave forgotten the lyrics. You are His precious melody.
- God makes life a little rocky…not to grind us into dust…but to polish us into a brilliant gem! Stay precious and brilliant. You’re a Gem!
- God understands our prayers even when we cannot find the words to say them, for God knows our hearts, better than we do.
- God is always at work in you. That’s why you always have to be confident in everything you do. He is not just beside or behind you. But He is in you.
- When God is going to do something wonderful, he begins with difficulty. if it’s going to be something very wonderful, He begins with impossibility. Always believe and never quit.
- God sees the good deeds you do; the lives you inspire and the love you share, so He gives you fresh starts each morning to do more.
- A nice morning is always a gift from God. Let us turn this gift into a blessing by our act of sharing. And to you, I share a blessed morning. Stay happy and healthy. 🙂
You are currently reading Christian Quotes page.