Looking for broken friendship quotes? Search no more ‘coz you’re in the right place. Below is our collection of broken friendship quotes and text messages that you can copy and send to your friends via text/sms or paste in your facebook or twitter accounts.
Broken friendship quotes collection
- It had never crossed my mind that I could be blinded by a friendship, but now I know I can.
- And I’m no stranger to learning the hard way and the day our friendship died it all became so clear that in life, we have to learn to keep the memories. And lose the people who helped us make them.
- Why is it that my friends don’t even bother to notice I’m dying inside? That my heart has been torn out and all they do is just live their lives like they always have? They don’t even take the time to ask how I am or what I’m doing anymore … everyone just seems to be slipping away and all I can do is wonder why. It’s a shame — the people you thought were your ‘best friends’ get their own lives, and they don’t even notice how yours has been torn apart.
- Its just when you want– no, need–people to be there for you, they’re not. They’re like a million miles away and when you think someone is totally reliable and trustworthy and you’ve built your whole life around them…then it turns out they were never that person.
- To all the ‘friends’ in my life: the next time you wonder why it is that I’m so pessimistic or untrusting, just remember that it was you who made me this way.- Christina Treco
- Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
- Do you ever get so upset that the moment you turn around to find your friend, you realize that this time he’s not there and you feel that life will never be the same again?
- And so if I have to leave you, I want you to know that in the end, it wasn’t because I stopped caring, it’s because you stopped being a friend.
- I don’t understand why you called me your ‘best friend.’ aren’t best friends supposed to be for life? then i guess we didn’t fit into that category. you never knew me, and i never knew you.
- We used to be friends you know. once upon a time when I was good enough for you.