Father’s played a special role in our lives. So for this especial day dedicated for fathers, let’s make them feel special and loved. Send these collection of Father’s day quotes, father’s day poems and Father’s day text messages to your friends and father.
TAGALOG Father’s Day Quotes – Collection of Tagalog Father’s day quotes and messages for your tatay
Father’s Day Quotes – Collection of father’s day quotes and Father’s day messages from daughters that you can send to your fathers, friends’ fathers and loved ones.
Father’s Day Poems – Collection of father’s day poems you can dedicate for your father.
A lot of Pinoy fans of Manny Pacquiao seems to create funny and entertaining jokes about the great boxing champion. Below is our collection of tagalog Manny Pacquiao jokes that you can share to your friends and loved ones. This is for entertainment purposes only and does not intend to offend anyone.
- STOP FOOLING HER! Bago ka ma knock out ng fooling her, gumamit ng head and shoulders. Nakakatulong bawasan ang “fooling her”- Pacquiao hehehe
- “Blue” Sabi ni Manny kay Aling Dionesia nang mag celebrate sila ng kaarawan nito. “BLUE THE KICK”. Good morning.
- “A luck son, if are” yan ang gamot sa masil na parang taling nagkapilipilipet. “A luck son, if are”. Hehehe
- Aling Dionisia: Gusto ko naman pag nagka-anak kayo uli ni Jinky, di lang pangalan nyo pagsasamahin. Dapat kasali din pangalan ko. Manny: Oo naman nay, kasu midyu mahirap yun. Aling Dionisia: Hindi ah, may naesep na nga ako eh. Manny: Talaga ‘nay? Anu? Aling Dionisia: DIOMANJI (dionisia-manny- jinky)
You are currently reading Manny Pacquiao Jokes and Aling Dionisia Jokes
In light of this glorious event, we would always want to share the blessings and happiness to our loved ones during this joyful season. What is an easy way to spread the word around? By sending them SMS messages. You could get Easter quotes from the internet, Bible passages and even your friends! Written below are some sample Easter quotations and quotes that you can send out to your friends and family.
Easter Quotations Collection
- The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent…universal distribution and of eternal duration. – Dr. Fred Barlow
- The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. – Robert Flatt
- The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in. – Peter Marshall
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, ‘Christ is risen,’ but ‘I shall rise.’ – Phillips Brooks
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing.- Albert Laighton
- Apart from the resurrection of Jesus, the eschatological orientation of the church appears as the spoke of a wheel without a hub. – Richard R. Niebuhr
- Christianity begins where religion ends…with the resurrection – Herbert Booth Smith
- God expects from men something more than at such times, and that it were much to be wished for the credit of their religion as well as the satisfaction of their conscience that their Easter devotions would in some measure come up to their Easter dress. – Robert South, Sermons
You are currently reading Easter Quotations
Women are beautiful, women are unique… women are powerful..join us as we celebrate international women’s day!
Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe (American author)
Women themselves have the right to live in dignity, in freedom from want and freedom from fear – Kofi Annan (former U.N. secretary-general and 2001 Nobel Peace Prize awardee)
Happy 100th International Women’s Day! Remember that women have every right to fight for and be treated with respect, dignity, and humanity. Let us do our share to ensure that the future for women is bright, safe, equal and rewarding.
The Hebrew Talmud says: Be very careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. Every tear a woman shed is equivalent of man’s sacrifices in life. The woman came from the man’s rib, not on his feet to be stepped on; not on his head to be superior, but on his side to be equal. Under his arms to be protected and near to his heart to be loved… Please pass this to all the women you love and to the men for them to know the value of every Woman. Happy Women’s month!
Send these quotes about women to that special woman in your life.
Happy international women’s day!!